How to get facebook password without using any Software

How to Get Facebook Password hack in some easy steps : 

Way to crack Facebook is social engineering, but the problem requires almost everything is new attacker who website "what is social engineering, how to hack accounts (Facebook) him? So I decided to write this article explains what it is, my real life example.
Let's start:
Phishing is a way to hack and his social engineering, but what else? But it can give you the password. I know it can be very difficult, but once you can really make the knee of your name. Because most hackers  the actual cuts, social control on the use of all time, but he can't write their holes!
It's an easy way to guess the facebook password of the information, often used as a password for this thing:

For Example:
1. Date of birth
2. Family
3. Phone Number
4. The name of the school
5. Called smiling girlfriend
6. Favorite movies
7. Favorite band
8. Favorite hero and heroine
9. Favorite fruit! (When I was young.

Just a lot, but if you know of other people well, they work!
Another idea is to manipulate other people's in the answers to questions, safety! This is described in the example with the real world!
"The main trick is to use a trust!"
This means that confidence in the victims should be used to obtain information, believes can be a friend, colleague or employee (if you claim the man on Facebook that your password required).

Real life example:
My best friend a few months before I cut your Facebook account, unfortunately, he is a reader of my blog and know all the ways such as fraudulent sites or keyboard shortcuts for logging. So can not I get cut, every time I try failed for a long time. So social engineering. The first thing I will do is a member of Facebook, the primary e-mail address, and I am simple, your profile page. In the email, Hotmail!
So I opened the page, Hotmail password https://account.live.com/password/reset >
Safety is a friend of the "best of her children name?" It seems that it's so easy, so start by the names of all their friends, but surprised me is the name of a friend who I do not know. I started chat with him and in friendly talk i get all the information about him then i got all about that i simply go to hotmail accounts and select the option if forget password and answers that question that i asked from him .. hotmail asked me for the new password .. So i got my friendz facebook account hacked ..

Just try it let me know if its helpful or not

3 comments

  1. facebook very easy to hack. I searched a lot. And then I made this site is seen as integral parts of the two ways people can hack on facebook on the ways to hack, but they are wrong. Some people made the same site is notification that a survey to be completed .It is best way to earn money on the Office's account is hacked. Some people who transmission systems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    Plus, getting it running is as simple as 1-2-3!

    Follow the steps below to make money...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate products system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

    So, do you want to start making money???

    The solution is right here

    ReplyDelete

 

Tags

Blogger news

Like us on facebook

Blogroll

Flag Counter

Most Reading